Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Itch

You know the feeling you get when you really need to wash your hair? The itch. That only gets better with a good scrub to the head.

Well, I have it. And I shower everyday!

It's starting. And I'm dreading it. Know everyone will know. There's no way to hide it.

I'm struggling again with this issue. I know I'll get used to it, just as I've gotten used to seeing myself without one breast. I know it will be OK. Eventually. But right now it's hard. I only have about a week left of hair. I don't want to do this anymore. And I know I don't have a choice and that sucks.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sue,
I can't imagine what you are having to go thru, but I know it has to really be bad the way you are talking. You are a fighter and your tuff, go ahead a cry your eyes out and then put on the wig and pretend you are a beautiful movie star(although you were beautiful without the wig) and what really counts is who is inside you and you are a beatiful person without your hair also. I don't know if my words help or not, but I can't wait til next month when I can give you a big hug!!. I love you girl, hang in there and lean on God and with his help you will get thru this too!!
Aunt Pat