Friday, June 13, 2008

Three Down, 13 to Go

Chemo number three was yesterday and I seem to be getting used to it. With the last chemo we did a few things differently and I felt much better. For example, we did the A drug first and added a half liter of saline at the end. When I get home I work from the couch and then when Scott gets home I go to bed. I've also been seeing a chiropractor and a physical therapist.

Did the same thing for this chemo and it's worked again. I don't feel 100%, but may 75%. I'll take that!

I went to San Diego for the AAM Conference last week. It was beautiful there! Jen, my colleague and I went to Sea World for an afternoon and I attended several great sessions at the conference. I wore my wig for each session until Thursday afternoon. On Friday I had enough of it and just wore a hat. I felt more comfortable that way. By the end of the day, the wig makes me feel like I've been wearing a tight headband all day. So needless to say, I won't be wearing it much. I feel comfortable enough without it.

We're off later this afternoon to a family reunion at Ozark Outdoors. It will be great to catch up with everyone!

No comments: