Monday, June 16, 2008

My Family is so Cool!

Had a great weekend with the Schoene Family at Ozark Outdoors. If you're looking for a place to hold a reunion, check this place out! It was great to catch up and was overwhelmed when they donated over $500 to Susan G. Komen in my name. What a great family!

I thought I took it easy over the weekend, but ended up coming home from work early today. I just can't shake this blah feeling. It's really difficult for me. I'm not a sick person normally and don't have the time or patience to be sick--I've got three kids, a home to take care of, and a full-time job! This just won't be over soon enough!

1 comment:

M Golden said...

Hey, thinking about you all today. Hope the Sassy Pants team had a fun time doing a great thing and... what a perfect day for it!