Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Year, Really

Exactly one year ago, I went through surgery to save my life. While I lost a part of myself that day, I feel I've gained so much this year.

Friendships have become closer and I've reconnected with so many people I had lost contact with. My family continues to be my best comforters and supporters. I was even blessed with two nephews and a niece who came to us from Russia.

Looking back, it's amazing to me that it's really only been one year. In some ways, it feels like it was so long ago. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

2 comments:

Eric & Becky said...

Not only are you the best sister in the world but you are such an inspiration to me. You are strong and couragous and beautiful inside and out. I am so incredibly proud of you.

Pat said...

Wow it is hard to believe that it has only been a year. You have been through a lot in that year and have been an inspiration to alot of people. You went into alot of detail on things and not only have I learned alot but so have the girls I work with. You are so special and the love you have for your family and friends shows in everything that you do. Don't ever change sweetheart, God has truly blessed us when you were borned into our family.
Love you with all my heart.
Aunt Pat